The Design Community is a group of individuals seeking to share ideas in the user experience realm.
Review the Design Community Webpage for more information.
The Design Community uses a mailing list and a Teams group to communicate:
- Join the email list by sending a blank email to: email@example.com
- Join the Design Community Teams Group
Digital Accessibility CoP
The Digital Accessibility community of practice centers around accessibility and creating inclusive experiences in the digital landscape on campus.
Review the Digital Accessibility CoP Webpage for more information.
The Digital Accessibility CoP uses two mailing lists and a Teams group to communicate:
- Join the general email list by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the developer email list by sending a blank email to: email@example.com
- Join the Digital Accessibility Teams Group
Events for this CoP are communicated via the email list(s) and the Teams Group.
WordPress Users Community of Practice
In January of 2018, members of the WiscWeb community formed a Community of Practice (CoP) group. This is a space for WordPress admins and editors to share their experiences, offer guidance, and ask questions of the larger group. The CoP is facilitated by members of the UW community — not the WiscWeb team members. It is not a replacement or in competition with the services DoIT already offers for training and support. The group meets quarterly (Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct) on the last Wednesday of the month from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Join the mailing list to stay informed (info below).
The WordPress Users CoP uses a mailing list, a Google Drive space, and a Teams group to communicate.
- Join the email list by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To email the the group, use the following address: email@example.com
- Join the Google Team Drive
- Join the WordPress Users Teams Group
No meetings scheduled at this time.