- This event has passed.
WiscWeb Virtual Open Lab
January 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The WiscWeb service will be offering Virtual Open Lab times on Jan. 27, 9-11 a.m. During this time, members of the WiscWeb and Center for User Experience teams will be available to answer questions regarding the UW Theme, the use of page elements and plugins, content strategy, user experience, and accessibility.
How Does It Work?
- Please go to https://go.wisc.edu/lkp3cf to register for the event. Enter your name, email address, and a brief but detailed description of what assistance you are looking for.
- Be sure to add a calendar event to your schedule for the date and time you choose.
- The link to the Blackboard Collaborate session is provided in the document. On your scheduled date, please join that session.
- Please limit to 1 time slot. Appointments are booked in 20-minute blocks. However, if your appointment does not require the full 20 minutes, we will just meet for the amount of time needed.
- Upon joining, you will be greeted and placed in a breakout room where a member of the team will provide you with help.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you.